Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Mark Brown
Date: Sun Apr 24 2016 - 19:00:13 EST

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 04:20:43PM -0700, Jeff Kirsher wrote:
> On Fri, 2016-04-22 at 10:20 +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

> > > Jeff, please have your folks look into this.  Probably just a
> > simple
> > > conversion to mdelay().

> > This is still present, it's been breaking ARM allmodconfig builds for
> > about two weeks now.

> Interesting that no one spoke up until just a week ago.  I have a fix
> and I ready to push it to David Miller.

Like Stephen said it had been there for a couple of days already at the
time it was reported; I happened to be busy at the time it came up so
wasn't looking at the build reports myself. If you've got a fix please
get it submitted ASAP, having common test configurations broken for any
length of time does get disruptive.