[no subject]

From: Leon Zhang
Date: Tue Apr 26 2016 - 04:28:52 EST

Hi PCB Purchasing Manager,

Our Advantage:

1)We do PCB from double side upto 30-layer Multilayer PCB.HDI jobs
2)If you have repeat orders from other suppliers, and you want to transfer to us, we can accept FREE OF TOOLING
3) Except excellent quality and professional service, we also pay every detail for our customer,
for example package to use Desiccant packs & moisture indicator in vacuum-sealed pack to prevent PCB.
4) Material: We have FR4 TG135/TG158/TG180 normal material in stock, also have FR1/FR2/FR3/CEM1/CEM3/ROGERS/ARLON/ISOLA
5)Rigid / flex/ flex-rigid PCBs with UL(E354070) approved
6)Flexible,quickly,feedback for customer always
7)Quickly offer will be less then 4hours,Some top urgent inquiry we can offer Within 1hour.

Thanks&Best Regards,

Leon Zhang
Sayfu Multilayer Circuits Co.,Limited
Tel: +86-755-27759676