[PATCHv4 08/48] thermal: core: improve power actor documentation
From: Eduardo Valentin
Date: Tue May 31 2016 - 02:31:51 EST
Simple improvement on clarity and removal of checkpatch warning
in the documentation of power actor kernel doc.
Cc: Zhang Rui <rui.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Eduardo Valentin <edubezval@xxxxxxxxx>
drivers/thermal/thermal_core.c | 5 +++--
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/thermal/thermal_core.c b/drivers/thermal/thermal_core.c
index efc190c..a05a293 100644
@@ -1145,12 +1145,13 @@ int power_actor_get_min_power(struct thermal_cooling_device *cdev,
- * power_actor_set_power() - limit the maximum power that a cooling device can consume
+ * power_actor_set_power() - limit the maximum power a cooling device consumes
* @cdev: pointer to &thermal_cooling_device
* @instance: thermal instance to update
* @power: the power in milliwatts
- * Set the cooling device to consume at most @power milliwatts.
+ * Set the cooling device to consume at most @power milliwatts. The limit is
+ * expected to be a cap at the maximum power consumption.
* Return: 0 on success, -EINVAL if the cooling device does not
* implement the power actor API or -E* for other failures.