Anyone have a clone of wireless-legacy.git?

From: John W. Linville
Date: Thu Jun 02 2016 - 14:45:25 EST

It has recently come to my attention that the old wireless-legacy.git
tree is no longer available on kernel.org. I honestly have no idea
what happened to it -- for all I know I fat-fingered it some time
ago or whatever. Anyway, apparently there are some references in it
"out there" and it would be good if we had a copy available somewhere
public.

If you have an old clone of wireless-legacy.git, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE
IT! Please let me know that you've got it and I will arrange to get
a copy of it from you in order to make it available publicly again.

I appreciate your support!

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.