Re: ktime_get_ts64() splat during resume

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Fri Jun 17 2016 - 12:13:00 EST

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 05:28:10PM +0200, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> A couple of questions:
> - I guess this is reproducible 100% of the time?

Yap.

I took latest Linus + tip/master which has your commit.

> - If you do "echo disk > /sys/power/state" instead of using s2disk,
> does it still crash in the same way?

My suspend to disk script does:

echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
echo "shutdown" > /sys/power/disk
echo "disk" > /sys/power/state

I don't use anything else for years now.

> - Are both the image and boot kernels the same binary?

Yep.

> Sure. I thought Tony would pick them up.

Oh ok, next time I'll pester him.

:-)

But seriously, should we route the RAS-relevant stuff touching
drivers/acpi/apei/ through our tree instead? Provided you're fine with
them?

This way we'll unload some of the burden off you...

Thanks!

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

ECO tip #101: Trim your mails when you reply.