Re: [GIT PULL] AVR32 update for 4.7

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Jun 20 2016 - 13:40:13 EST

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:52 AM, Hans-Christian Noren Egtvedt
<egtvedt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> please pull newly rebased to 4.7-rc4 tag

Yeah, I didn't pull the last time you send this, and it keeps getting
just worse, so I won't be pulling this time either.

I'm not taking 600+ lines of coding style changes during the rc
series. That was true the last time too.

And I'm not taking newly rebased crap, making it even worse.

Come back to me during the next merge window when this is appropriate,
and when it has been in linux-next for a week or two *without* being
rebased for no good reason.

Linus