Linux 3.14.72-rt76-rc2

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Tue Jul 12 2016 - 19:22:15 EST

Dear RT Folks,

This is the RT stable review cycle of patch 3.14.72-rt76-rc2.

Please scream at me if I messed something up. Please test the patches too.

The -rc release will be uploaded to kernel.org and will be deleted when
the final release is out. This is just a review release (or release candidate).

The pre-releases will not be pushed to the git repository, only the
final release is.

If all goes well, this patch will be converted to the next main release
on 7/14/2016.

Only difference from v1 is the removal of "ARM: imx: always use TWD on
IMX6Q"

Enjoy,

-- Steve

To build 3.14.72-rt76-rc2 directly, the following patches should be applied:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.14.tar.xz

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/patch-3.14.72.xz

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.14/patch-3.14.72-rt76-rc2.patch.xz

You can also build from 3.14.72-rt75 by applying the incremental patch:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/projects/rt/3.14/incr/patch-3.14.72-rt75-rt76-rc2.patch.xz

Changes from 3.14.72-rt75:

---

Corey Minyard (1):
x86: Fix an RT MCE crash

Josh Cartwright (1):
list_bl: fixup bogus lockdep warning

Luiz Capitulino (1):
mm: perform lru_add_drain_all() remotely

Mike Galbraith (1):
mm/zsmalloc: Use get/put_cpu_light in zs_map_object()/zs_unmap_object()

Peter Zijlstra (1):
sched,preempt: Fix preempt_count manipulations

Rik van Riel (1):
kvm, rt: change async pagefault code locking for PREEMPT_RT

Sebastian Andrzej Siewior (5):
net: dev: always take qdisc's busylock in __dev_xmit_skb()
kernel/printk: Don't try to print from IRQ/NMI region
arm: lazy preempt: correct resched condition
locallock: add local_lock_on()
trace: correct off by one while recording the trace-event

Steven Rostedt (Red Hat) (1):
Linux 3.14.72-rt76-rc2

Thomas Gleixner (1):
perf/x86/intel/rapl: Make PMU lock raw

----
arch/arm/kernel/entry-armv.S | 6 ++++-
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/mcheck/mce.c | 3 ++-
arch/x86/kernel/cpu/perf_event_intel_rapl.c | 20 ++++++++--------
arch/x86/kernel/kvm.c | 37 +++++++++++++++--------------
include/asm-generic/preempt.h | 4 ++--
include/linux/list_bl.h | 12 ++++++----