[PATCH v2] iio: humidity: hdc100x: add HDC1000 and HDC1008 to Kconfig
From: Alison Schofield
Date: Mon Jul 25 2016 - 14:50:25 EST
hdc100x supports Texas Instruments HDC1000 and HDC1008 relative
humidity and temperature sensors. Add these product names to
Signed-off-by: Alison Schofield <amsfield22@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Daniel Baluta <daniel.baluta@xxxxxxxxx>
Changes in v2:
- removed names from i2c_device_id struct. (keep as hdc100x only)
- updated commit msg and changelog
drivers/iio/humidity/Kconfig | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/drivers/iio/humidity/Kconfig b/drivers/iio/humidity/Kconfig
index 738a86d..f155386 100644
@@ -26,11 +26,11 @@ config HDC100X
tristate "TI HDC100x relative humidity and temperature sensor"
depends on I2C
- Say yes here to build support for the TI HDC100x series of
- relative humidity and temperature sensors.
+ Say yes here to build support for the Texas Instruments
+ HDC1000 and HDC1008 relative humidity and temperature sensors.
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module
- will be called hdc100x.
+ To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the module
+ will be called hdc100x.
tristate "Measurement Specialties HTU21 humidity & temperature sensor"