Re: [patch 61/66] timers: Convert to hotplug state machine

From: rcochran
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 10:40:53 EST

Jon,

On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 10:20:58AM +0100, Jon Hunter wrote:
> Thanks. I have not tried another ARM based device, but I would be
> curious if another ARM device sees this or not.

I do see this stall on socfpga and on zynq, but in both cases the
suspend mechanism is flakey in other ways, too. At least I can
reproduce the stall sometimes.

In your other mail you wrote that you test it like this:

rtcwake -d rtc1 -m mem -s 3

But the stall appears only after 20 seconds. So the resume event
after three seconds (-s 3) is getting lost, right?

Thanks,
Richard