RE: [RFC 3/4] security/checmate: Add Checmate sample

From: Reshetova, Elena
Date: Fri Aug 05 2016 - 07:10:49 EST

Sorry have to resend from normal mail client due to gmail stupid interface. I
am not able to find plain text button anywhere anymore...

>On Fri, 5 Aug 2016 at 13:49 Elena Reshetova <elena.reshetova@xxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:

>The Checmate sample installs a policy barring new AF_INET connections
>to port 1. We install the hook, and show an example of connect
>returning EPERM, and then reset the policy.

Could you actually provide a more complex example, where you actually need to
share a state between different hooks?
Even minor LSMs need to keep internal info in one way or another to make
useful decisions. Like Yama needs to track ptrace info, Hardchroot would need
to track if process is inside chroot or not and etc.