[PATCHv4 0/3] Fix hardware handshake on SAM9x5 platforms
From: Richard Genoud
Date: Fri Sep 30 2016 - 04:58:35 EST
Since commit 1cf6e8fc8341 ("tty/serial: at91: fix RTS line management when
hardware handshake is enabled"), hardware handshake is not working
anymore on SAM9x5/SAMA5D3/SAM9 platforms.
The first two patches fix the hardware handshake when CTS/RTS pins are
handled by GPIOs.
The last patch fixes hardware handshake when CTS/RTS pins are not GPIOs.
Changes since v3:
- remove superfuous #include <linux/err.h> (thanks to Uwe)
- rebase on next-20160930
Changes since v2:
- remove IS_ERR_OR_NULL() test in patch 1/3 as Uwe suggested.
- fix typos in patch 2/3
- rebase on next-20160927
- simplify the logic in patch 3/3.
Changes since v1:
- Correct patch 1 with the error found by kbuild.
- Add Alexandre's Acked-by on patch 2
- Rewrite patch 3 logic in the light of the on-going discussion
with Cyrille and Alexandre.
NB: patch 2 NEEDS patch 1 to compile.
Richard Genoud (3):
serial: mctrl_gpio: implement mctrl_gpio_use_rtscts
tty/serial: at91: fix hardware handshake with GPIOs
tty/serial: at91: fix hardware handshake on SAM9x5 (without GPIOs)
drivers/tty/serial/atmel_serial.c | 26 +++++++++++++++++---------
drivers/tty/serial/serial_mctrl_gpio.c | 7 +++++++
drivers/tty/serial/serial_mctrl_gpio.h | 10 ++++++++++
3 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)