Re: md/raid5: Replace a seq_printf() call by seq_puts() in raid5_status()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Thu Oct 06 2016 - 14:25:02 EST

>>> Why don't _you_ try to implement that in checkpatch instead?
>> How are the chances that any other software developer would be quicker (than me) for such
>> an addition because of more practical knowledge for the programming language "Perl"?
>
> Extremely high.

Thanks for this feedback.

> What are the chances you can add useful attributes to your skilz?

Unfortunately, "Perl" does not belong to a favourite in my current collection
of programming languages I learned through my software development activities.
I imagine that I would prefer to improve other Linux software modules
for a while instead?

Would it be interesting if the Coccinelle software could help a bit more with
corresponding semantic patches?

Regards,
Markus