Re: [RFC 1/1] drivers: i2c: omap: Add slave support

From: Ravikumar
Date: Fri Oct 14 2016 - 04:02:54 EST

On Saturday 27 August 2016 07:29 PM, Matthijs van Duin wrote:
Greetings, unfortunate souls trying to use the omap-i2c peripheral in
slave mode! :-)
That would be me :( and greetings to you too :)
I recently posted some stuff about exactly that topic on TI's E2E
forum, you may want to read this warning:
http://e2e.ti.com/support/arm/sitara_arm/f/791/p/514961/1955843#1955843
and post contains suggestions on using slave mode and details on the
peripheral actually behaves:
http://e2e.ti.com/support/arm/sitara_arm/f/791/p/514961/1959417#1959417

Thanks for doing extensive testing on the OMAP I2C and preserving your notes.
I really appreciate sharing the detailed notes and workarounds to avoid lockups.

I'll following up with the HW team on your observations.

Matthijs