Re: lkp: make.cross: old aarch64-gcc has been removed

From: Fengguang Wu
Date: Wed Jan 11 2017 - 22:32:14 EST

Hi Masami,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 07:08:40PM +0900, Masami Hiramatsu wrote:
Ping?

Oops, sorry for overlooking your previous email!

BTW, I found that the old toolchain is archived in release.linaro.org.
So I made a patch for that.

So there are gcc 4.9, 5, 6 versions available for aarch64. Since the
build robot nowadays uses debian's packaged gcc-6-aarch64-linux-gnu,
it should be better to use gcc-6 in make.coss to better reproduce
reported regressions:

http://releases.linaro.org/components/toolchain/binaries/latest/aarch64-linux-gnu/gcc-linaro-6.2.1-2016.11-x86_64_aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.xz

There are some other files there and I'm not quite sure if that's the
right URL to use. CC aarch64 maintainers for possible inputs.

Thanks,
Fengguang

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 07:43:45 +0900