Re: Cherryview wake up events

From: Johannes Stezenbach
Date: Tue Jan 24 2017 - 14:23:31 EST

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 04:28:29PM +0200, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> They probably release just almost all One Big Ugly patch from official
> BSP, which by some reason, includes all Intel MID SoCs, Baytrail.
> I think I know how Dollar Cove related code ended up there. But that
> all stuff is a total mess.

I agree. Probably it was a mistake to bring up this code here.
Let me try to go back two steps: Could you please let me
know if there is any progress in mainlining the TI Dollar Cove PMIC
and related drivers? Is there a schedule?
After waiting for four months I'm actually getting impatient
because by now the Cherryview based hardware seems to go out
of production and I fear the mainlining might never happen.

Thanks,
Johannes