[PATCH 0/7] x86/platform/UV: UV Update PatchSet 2
From: 'Mike Travis
Date: Wed Jan 25 2017 - 11:10:44 EST
Revised (V2) second UV Update PatchSet containing:
* Fix the panic where KEXEC'd kernel does not have access to
EFI runtime mappings. (already accepted)
* Fix the panic with 2 socket configs. (already accepted)
* A style cleanup patch from Ingo
* Recognition and initialization of UV Hubless systems.
* Addition of UV Hubless support for RMC system NMI command.
* Addition of a basic CPU health check using NMI.
* Verify new NMI action is valid.
* Default NMI action standardized on "dump" (stack/regs).
* Move check for "is UV system" from native_smp_prepare_cpus() to
uv_system_init() since it needs to now check for hubless as well.
* Style cleanup patch for the UV NMI code