[PATCH 3/7] autofs: fix wrong ioctl documentation regarding devid
From: Ian Kent
Date: Mon Jan 30 2017 - 05:27:25 EST
From: Tomohiro Kusumi <tkusumi@xxxxxxxxxx>
This is the same as d8732841 except that it's a different file.
A caller has no devid input, and devid is obtained via superblock.
Signed-off-by: Tomohiro Kusumi <tkusumi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Ian Kent <raven@xxxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/filesystems/autofs4.txt | 5 ++---
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/filesystems/autofs4.txt b/Documentation/filesystems/autofs4.txt
index a5dc56f..7534863 100644
@@ -457,9 +457,8 @@ Commands are:
- **AUTOFS_DEV_IOCTL_REQUESTER_CMD**: `path` should be a
name within the filesystem that has been auto-mounted on.
- arg1 is the dev number of the underlying autofs. On successful
- return, `arg1` and `arg2` will be the UID and GID of the process
- which triggered that mount.
+ On successful return, `arg1` and `arg2` will be the UID and GID
+ of the process which triggered that mount.
- **AUTOFS_DEV_IOCTL_ISMOUNTPOINT_CMD**: Check if path is a
mountpoint of a particular type - see separate documentation for