Re: [PATCH 0/7] Fix issues and factorize arm/arm64 capacity information code

From: Juri Lelli
Date: Mon Jan 30 2017 - 13:20:14 EST

Hi Catalin,

On 30/01/17 17:51, Catalin Marinas wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:29:01PM +0000, Juri Lelli wrote:
> > I'd need more advice on this set, especially on how and if patch 6 could fly.
> Since you got some comments and said that you are going to fix them in
> the next version, I guess people are waiting for you to post a new
> series.

While this is true for Dietmar's and part of Russell's comments, I was
still waiting to understand where people think is better to move the
externs (as Russell pointed out), though, and if the whole idea could

I could certainly come up with a proposal on this point, but I didn't
simply want to spam people's mailboxes with a v2 (addressing relatively
minor points, IMHO) if v1 was already completely off. Apologies if that
wasn't clear from my replies.

Maybe you are saying that no comments are a good sign after all. :)


- Juri