Re: ARM imx.6 SATA speed regression

From: Dan MacDonald
Date: Tue Feb 07 2017 - 10:46:08 EST

This is one of the cross-compilation guides I tried and failed to get to work.

https://archlinuxarm.org/wiki/Distcc_Cross-Compiling

It's been a year or two since I last tried to get distcc working. I
followed all those instructions but packages would only ever compile
locally. I can't remember what other guides I tried but that one was
the most directly relevant and most likely to work as I use Arch on
all my machines, x86 and ARM.