From: Ms.Seline Hackson

From: Seline Hackson
Date: Sat Feb 11 2017 - 04:04:29 EST

From: Ms.Seline Hackson

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile.I expect you will not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you. I have sum of 7,200,000$USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler, before he was killed for no just cause recently in political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I desire to relocate to invest in any profitable and lucratives avenue.

I need to continue my education and invest the fund in your base,due to the political instability here. Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocation.

Faithfully
Ms.Seline Hackson