[PATCH] tracing: hwlat: update old comment
From: Luiz Capitulino
Date: Mon Feb 13 2017 - 12:25:34 EST
The ftrace hwlat does support a cpumask.
Signed-off-by: Luiz Capitulino <lcapitulino@xxxxxxxxxx>
kernel/trace/trace_hwlat.c | 5 +----
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/kernel/trace/trace_hwlat.c b/kernel/trace/trace_hwlat.c
index af344a1b..1199fe1 100644
@@ -322,10 +322,7 @@ static void move_to_next_cpu(bool initmask)
* need to ensure nothing else might be running (and thus preempting).
* Obviously this should never be used in production environments.
- * Currently this runs on which ever CPU it was scheduled on, but most
- * real-world hardware latency situations occur across several CPUs,
- * but we might later generalize this if we find there are any actualy
- * systems with alternate SMI delivery or other hardware latencies.
+ * Executes one loop interaction on each CPU in tracing_cpumask sysfs file.
static int kthread_fn(void *data)