re: sched: check negative err value to safe one level of indent

From: Colin Ian King
Date: Tue Feb 14 2017 - 10:12:09 EST

Jiro,

A recent static analysis run with CoverityScan identified a potential
change in functionality with your recent commit "sched: check negative
err value to safe one level of indent" that landed in linux-next.

The original path for case RTM_DELTFILTER would always goto errout, but
your commit seems to goto errout only if err is non-zero zero and the
err == 0 path falls through to the RTM_GETTFILTER case. I'm not sure if
this is an intentional change in behaviour. From what I can make out,
there is a missing goto errout before the fall-through to RTM_GETTFILTER.

Colin