Re: [HMM v17 06/14] mm/migrate: new memory migration helper for use with device memory v3

From: Reza Arbab
Date: Wed Feb 22 2017 - 10:32:11 EST

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 05:52:13PM -0500, Jérôme Glisse wrote:
This patch add a new memory migration helpers, which migrate memory
backing a range of virtual address of a process to different memory
(which can be allocated through special allocator). It differs from
numa migration by working on a range of virtual address and thus by
doing migration in chunk that can be large enough to use DMA engine
or special copy offloading engine.

Just wanted to say I've found these migration helpers quite useful. I've been prototyping some driver code which uses them, rebasing on each HMM revision since v14. So for what it's worth,
Acked-by: Reza Arbab <arbab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tested-by: Reza Arbab <arbab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Reza Arbab