Re: [HMM v17 00/14] HMM (Heterogeneous Memory Management) v17

From: Reza Arbab
Date: Wed Feb 22 2017 - 10:49:36 EST

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 07:27:10PM +1100, Balbir Singh wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Andrew Morton
<akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:19:15 +1100 Balbir Singh <bsingharora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andrew, do we expect to get this in 4.11/4.12? Just curious.

I'll be taking a serious look after -rc1.

The lack of reviewed-by, acked-by and tested-by is a concern. It's
rather odd for a patchset in the 17th revision! What's up with that?

Have you reviewed or tested the patches?

I reviewed v14/15 of the patches. Aneesh reviewed some versions as
well. I know a few people who tested a small subset of the patches,
I'll get them to report back as well. I think John Hubbard has been
testing iterations as well. CC'ing other interested people as well

I've been testing the migration helper subset in each version since v14. Apologies for not having chimed in.

Just sent a Tested-by for that part of v17.

--
Reza Arbab