Re: [GIT PULL] Kselftest update for 4.11-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Feb 25 2017 - 18:43:19 EST

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Shuah Khan <shuahkh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stephen saw a conflict during kselftest merge with next
[..]

There was also a conflict with some of Andrew's new userfaultfd tests.

I'm not at all sure I merged that correctly, although I tried to make
the resolution at least look sane. The odd thing about those new tests
is that it's all the same source file, except built with different
compile-time defines to be different test binaries.

I didn't find any way to do that with any standard selftest makefile
magic, so I just did the build rules by hand.

Somebody should actually verify that it does the right thing, please..
Adding the two Mike's that did those test additions to the participant
list.

Linus