Re: [RFC 0/3] fs,epoll: Add ability to call kcmp to find target files

From: Cyrill Gorcunov
Date: Tue Feb 28 2017 - 12:13:05 EST

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:54:34PM +0300, Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:

> I think it should be ebough (together with sdev and pos). But will
> look more closely tomorrow once I sit implementing criu support :)
> (that's why it is early rfc, to gather comments)

FWIW, yes, it is enough for primary sorting key. Once it matches
the key from other anon block we use kcmp call to find exact
match (kid_epoll_lookup lookups over primary keys generated by
inode/sdev/pos, and then using kcmp we walk over files)

https://github.com/cyrillos/criu/blob/epoll-tgt-3/criu/kcmp-ids.c#L158

Cyrill