Kbuild maintainership

From: Masahiro Yamada
Date: Thu Mar 09 2017 - 21:07:21 EST

Hello Kbuild contributors,

As you may notice, Michal has been busy since the beginning
of this year, and it has been getting difficult for him to
work on Kbuild on his regular basis.

Michal sent me an email a few days ago, and we discussed this locally.
Then, I decided to be a new maintainer of Kbuild. [1]
Michal will stay as a maintainer too, but Kbuild patches will be
primarily collected by me from this development cycle.

I know many developers are looking forward to their patches picked up.
I will try my best to help the community, and I just started to take a look.
So, please wait a little more.

If you have urgent problems, please speak up!

Thanks!

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9614477/

--
Best Regards