[GIT PULL] Block fixes for 4.11-rc

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Wed Mar 15 2017 - 17:15:10 EST

Hi Linus,

Four small fixes for this cycle. This pull request contains:

- Followup fix from Neil for a fix that went in before -rc2, ensuring
that we always see the full per-task bio_list.

- Fix for blk-mq-sched from me that ensures that we retain similar
direct-to-issue behavior on running the queue.

- Fix from Sagi fixing a potential NULL pointer dereference in blk-mq on
spurious CPU unplug.

- A memory leak fix in writeback from Tahsin, fixing a case where device
removal of a mounted device can leak a struct wb_writeback_work.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
blk-mq-sched: don't run the queue async from blk_mq_try_issue_directly()

NeilBrown (1):
blk: Ensure users for current->bio_list can see the full list.

Sagi Grimberg (1):
blk-mq: Fix tagset reinit in the presence of cpu hot-unplug

Tahsin Erdogan (1):
writeback: fix memory leak in wb_queue_work()

block/bio.c | 12 +++++++++---
block/blk-mq-tag.c | 3 +++
block/blk-mq.c | 9 +++++----
drivers/md/raid10.c | 3 ++-