Re: selinux: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in policydb_read()

From: Paul Moore
Date: Mon Mar 27 2017 - 14:34:05 EST

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 1:56 AM, SF Markus Elfring
<elfring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> â, but I like the error message.
>
> How do you think about to pass the flag â__GFP_NOWARNâ if you like
> this information more than the default error reporting of the function âkmallocâ?

Possibly, although I would encourage you to just leave it as-is for
the moment. Reviewing and merging patches carries a cost, and I would
very much prefer to allocate my time/resources on changes that have a
more significant impact. I don't want to discourage your from
contributing to SELinux development, but I do want to strongly
encourage you to contribute more meaningful patches.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com