Re: vger.kernel.org mail queue issue?

From: afzal mohammed
Date: Mon May 01 2017 - 07:45:56 EST

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 09:07:35PM -0500, David Miller wrote:
> From: Florian Fainelli <f.fainelli@xxxxxxxxx>

> > I am seeing emails being received right now from @vger.kernel.org that
> > seem to be from this morning according to my mailer. Has anything
> > changed on vger.kernel.org that could cause that? Other mailing-lists
> > (e.g: infradead.org) seems to be fine.

> Nope, in fact I've been aggressively removing bouncers lately
> and trying to keep the system running efficiently.
>
> I kind of suspect that google has ramped up their rate limiting
> settings a little bit on gmail.
>
> I'll try to keep an eye out.

Seems gmail again is receiving mails with a delay, the last received
lk mail has date as 30 Apr 2017 08:23:50 +0300, while here it is
around 01 May 2017 17:10 + 0530. And lkml archives has a lot of mails
after that.

With filters based on TO|CC (my problem) & due to cross posted mails,
to realize the issue it takes some time, seems the issue is there for
last few days.

Regards
afzal