struct i2c_mux_pinctrl_platform_data for the i2c-mux-pinctrl driver

From: Peter Rosin
Date: Mon May 22 2017 - 04:25:14 EST

Hi Stephen,

I was looking at the i2c-mux-pinctrl driver and noticed that it has
code to feed it platform data from C code. There has never been any
in-kernel users of this interface and I would like to remove it. I
wonder if you added it way back when just because the i2c-mux-gpio
driver have such an interface or if, to your knowledge, any external
platform exists that depends on this?

I.e. I'm talking about removing include/linux/i2c-mux-pinctrl.h and
the code supporting it in the driver, thus only allowing devicetree
as source for the platform data.

Cheers,
peda