Re: [GIT PULL] NTB bug fixes for v4.12

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Jun 19 2017 - 23:06:29 EST

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:42 AM, Jon Mason <jdmason@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Linus,
> Here are a few NTB bug fixes for 4.12.

So I pulled this, mainly because it removed more lines than it added
due to the revert.

But generally I absolutely *hate* pulling stuff that I can see was
committed just hours ago. Why was that branch so recent? It very
obviously cannot have been in any linux-next or 0day or gotten any
other exposure. Is there a reason for that behavior? And if there is,
just include it in the "please pull", because if it wasn't for the
"removes more lines than adds" I probably would just have decided to
ignore this.

Linus