Re: sun4v+DMA related boot crash on 4.13-git

From: Tushar Dave
Date: Wed Jul 12 2017 - 00:43:25 EST

From: Tushar Dave <tushar.n.dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 20:43:39 -0700

Yes, indeed the bug is in Linus's tree. However, 'sparc' tree doesn't
have DMA API change (e.g. commit b02c2b0bfd7ae) yet that introduced
the panic.

You can simply make a note of this when you send the bug fix to me.:( yeah, I should have mentioned this when I sent patch to you. My bad.
Will make sure to left you a note for this kid of occurrence in future!

-Tushar