Re: Linux 4.13

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Sep 03 2017 - 17:57:23 EST

Oh, and a side note on the merge window for 4.14 that obviously opened
as a result of the 4.13 release..

Tomorrow being Labor Day(*) in the US, I'm likely not merging as much
as I usually try to do early in the merge window. I'll probably do
some early pull requests today, do _some_ stuff tomorrow in between
hamburgers, and then the merge window will commence normally on
Tuesday.

Linus

(*) For non-US people, the US Labor Day is almost, but not quite,
entirely different from the Labor Day celebrated May 1st elsewhere.
Instead of parades, there's hamburgers. And instead of labor
relations, it's all about the BBQ and "end of summer".