From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
Date: Fri Sep 22 2017 - 05:48:40 EST
Dear RT folks!
I'm pleased to announce the v4.11.12-rt14 patch set.
Changes since v4.11.12-rt13:
- Update the "Inter-event (e.g. latency) support" patch to v2 as
posted by Tom Zanussi on 2017-09-05. Patch 40 from this series has
been replaced with Steven Rostedt's version of it (as posted as
reply to the original patch) since the original broke some things.
- The bluetooth code could deadlock itself on RT. Reported by Mart van
- The AMD-iommu driver produced "sleeping while atomic" warnings.
Reported by Vinod Adhikary.
- The local_lock locking around icmp_sk_lock needs to be a try-lock
because it may be recursive. With this fixed, the deadlocks as
reported by Jacek Konieczny are gone.
- Since the futex work, the RT-only fixup needed adaption and was
overseen which led to strange errors. Reported by Gusenleitner
The delta patch against v4.11.12-rt13 will be send as response to this
message can be found here:
You can get this release via the git tree at:
The RT patch against v4.11.12 can be found here:
The split quilt queue is available at: