Re: [RFC] Improving udelay/ndelay on platforms where that is possible

From: Russell King - ARM Linux
Date: Tue Oct 31 2017 - 12:46:27 EST

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 05:15:34PM +0100, Marc Gonzalez wrote:
> I am writing to you directly because Russell has bluntly stated (paraphrased)
> "Send your patches to Linus; it's his kernel, and he has the final say." which
> is his diplomatic way of telling me to fsck off.

... after I've already pointed you at archived emails from Linus
himself giving you all the information you need, and me stating the
reasons for it being the way it is.

Why can you not accept what has already been said? Why do you need
to continually re-open old discussions only to be told the same thing
as has already been said? Why this "if I don't get the answer I want,
I'm going to keep on trying until I do" attitude?

--
RMK's Patch system: http://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 8.8Mbps down 630kbps up