Re: [GIT PULL] regmap updates for v4.15

From: Mark Brown
Date: Mon Nov 13 2017 - 12:44:24 EST

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 09:28:43AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Mark Brown <broonie@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Are you sure you're seeing stuff from sirena.org.uk and not
> > sirena.co.uk? That's the envelope sender, I changed it after the last
> > time this happened to see if that helped. The hosts it goes through are
> > still on .org.uk though.

> I'm sure I tried sirena.org.uk - I can check my bash history.

> But now that I try again, neither sirena.co.uk nor sirena.org.uk show
> it. You have both in your emails, with

> mailed-by: sirena.co.uk
> signed-by: sirena.org.uk

> and then a From: kernel.org, so it all looks understandably dodgy to gmail.

I don't think it's the signature vs sender thing, it was upset before
that (when everything except the From showed .org.uk), that's why I
changed to use .co.uk. I've switched back now, perhaps it'll help a
little.

> > The other thing I'm aware of is that SBL-CSS keeps continually listing
> > my outbound mail relay

> Oh, that would do it too. But maybe spamhaus hated you exactly because
> of that dodgy music site thing.

> Anybody who spells "gigs" with a "z" is obviously suspect, so you
> can't trust people like that.

It's possible it was that, but it's really hard to tell without any
reporting from them. Like I said in my other mail my patch applied
mails (which are auto generated in batches when I push things out) might
be triggering. I'm going to try washing stuff through Google and see if
that helps but that'll need to wait a while as the relay setup takes a
while to propagate they say.