Attention Needed

From: Dr zhengi
Date: Fri Nov 17 2017 - 05:52:21 EST

Greetings Esteemed ,

Hope my mail finds you in good health.

I am interested in establishing investment cooperation with you if you have interest in my proposal.

By way of introduction, I am Dr Zheng Hongtao - Vice President - CNOOC Gas & Power Trading & Marketing Branch Beijing P.R China.

I want to discuss the possibility of setting up a Joint cooperation with you and I will be pleased explain my plans and investment ideas in detail after receiving your interest in a return mail.

Moreover, I want our business together to be carried out legally and transparently.

Email.. zhenghongtoa@xxxxxxxxx

Respectfully,
Dr zheng