LKML admins (syzbot emails are not delivered)

From: Dmitry Vyukov
Date: Thu Jan 04 2018 - 04:09:43 EST

Hello,

Some of syzbot emails don't appear on LKML mailing lists, while they
were mailed as any other emails. Here are few examples:

"KASAN: use-after-free Read in rds_tcp_dev_event"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller-bugs/nEeIAsNLWL4/1GzamOmRAwAJ

"general protection fault in __wake_up_common"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller-bugs/4TrrZ0bIViw/rBcYLUJHAgAJ

Does anybody know how to get in contact with real people behind LKML
and/or bugzilla?

I am trying to understand why this happens, but failed so far (it does
not do any obviously prohibited stuff, and replies to these emails are
delivered). I tried to use autoanswer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (which is
referenced from http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html), but it
now always return:

554 5.0.0 Hi [209.85.192.182], unresolvable address:
<autoanswer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; nosuchuser; autoanswer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I failed to find any admin email referenced anywhere.

On a related note, I also tried to contact bugzilla admins via
rt.linuxfoundation.org. But there is complete silence. Does anybody
know how to get it touch with these people?

Thanks in advance