Re: LKML admins (syzbot emails are not delivered)

From: Dmitry Vyukov
Date: Tue Jan 16 2018 - 13:21:16 EST

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Eric W. Biederman
<ebiederm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> When I made the complaint it came to me and to messages on lkml as
> .log. With Content-Type: Application/Octent-stream.

Where was that? If I am not mistaken you actually didn't. I
triple-checked my inbox and searched internet. The only references to
Content-Type from you I can find are in this thread. And the are "Like
Content-type" and "Not content-type in the emails". I simply was not
aware of the problem, and I did not understand these comment because
they don't explain the problem. The only discussion that happened
around Content-Type is this:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syzkaller/2nVn_XkVhEE/7DjzSA2jCgAJ
This is proposal to give files .syz extension, which does not look
right to me and it a different topic anyway.