Using very large multidimensional arrays to buffer IO/possibly used for the LM scheduler

From: fred thompson
Date: Wed Jan 24 2018 - 19:39:00 EST

I beleive that multidimensional arrays to a high power tied to a
binary tree with a hash could help IO, at the cost of CPU power and
memory. I would like this to be added to the BTRFS source. Here is an
example.. before I start i just want to say I'm not that great at the
Linux kernel, and I havent been writing software in a while:

#define MDA_SIZE 9999999999

void *move(char *direction);
void *delet();
node1 search; // right? lol

struct node1 {
double long ID;
double long DATA[MDA][MDA][MDA]; // etc, i do not posses the math
skills to make this work well
char hash[]; // used as a hash, when accessed it should provide the
location of a node with the same string

// navigating BT
node1 *up;
node1 *down;
node1 *left;
node1 *right;
node1 *direction;

} *NODE1;

struct IO {
node1 *data;
node1 *temp;
node1 *up;
node1 *down;
node1 *left;
node1 *right;
} *IO;

void *malloc(); // overload malloc for customization
// node2/3/4/etc for other dimensions/directions

int main(){
IO file[MDA][MDA][MDA][MDA]; // etc
// use *malloc() to assign memory to data, algorithms i cant help you wih
// access/search/move/delete data through functions or a class if using cpp

return 0;
}

I will port this to cpp some day but it took a long time just to come
up with what i call a neural variable..

Thank you for reading, good luck, and for legal reasons, may the
schwartz be with you