Re: Applied "ASoC: hdac_hdmi: Ensuring proper setting of output widget power state" to the asoc tree

From: Kumar, Abhijeet
Date: Thu Jan 25 2018 - 08:14:02 EST

On 1/15/2018 4:11 PM, Vinod Koul wrote:
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 10:30:40AM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 11:42:16AM +0530, Vinod Koul wrote:
On Fri, Jan 12, 2018 at 09:20:12PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
I've dropped this because it caused a conflict with the topic/hdac-hdmi
branch - can you please check what's going on there? I merged that into
the topic/intel branch so probably just a rebase is needed.
I do not think this is ready yet. Takashi and me have few comments on
this...
There were comments on v1 but nobody responded to v2.
yeah we were still stuck on v1 :) I think Abhijeet will post an update once
we align..

Hi, I 've posted the latest series on ALSAdev mailing list. Kindly review. :)
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10180821/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10180825/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10180827/