Re: [patch v11 - re-ordered 03/12] FIXME platform/mellanox: Remove redundant dev_err messages on device_create

From: Darren Hart
Date: Fri Jan 26 2018 - 18:41:38 EST

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 04:59:32PM +0000, Vadim Pasternak wrote:

> [...]

OK, please see review-dvhart-mellanox-v12 on infradead or github. I've verified
this passes a clean C=1 (sparse) build at each patch. I believe this is in a
state that can be moved to testing. Please confirm.

If you still want to move the dev_err messages out of the create function, we
can do that separately. Let's get this merged so we can move forward.

--
Darren Hart
VMware Open Source Technology Center