Re: NETDEV WATCHDOG: eth0 (tg3): transmit queue 0 timed out

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Mon Mar 26 2018 - 14:06:07 EST

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 11:41:06AM +0530, Satish Baddipadige wrote:
> Can you please test the attached patch?

Well, the network connection just died with it. It didn't fire the
netdev watchdog but I still had to down and up eth0 in order to continue
using it. ssh connection into the box survived so I didn't have to login
again but it still died intermittently.

I'll keep playing with it to see if I'll catch some sort of splat...

Thx.

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Good mailing practices for 400: avoid top-posting and trim the reply.