Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Mukunda,Vijendar
Date: Tue Mar 27 2018 - 08:44:27 EST

On Tuesday 27 March 2018 04:57 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:24:43AM +0530, Mukunda,Vijendar wrote:
On Thursday 22 March 2018 07:08 AM, Mark Brown wrote:

You need to mention dependencies between patches when publishing and I
don't seem to have a copy of that patch, according to the list archives
Alex asked you to make some chnages to it.

   Changes suggested by Alex already implemented and posted .
   Current patch (https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10298281/ ) is
   dependent on below patch.

   https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10296597/

I'm working offline so these links aren't doing anything useful for me,
sorry.

submitted fresh patch set which includes dependent patch.
Please ignore this mail thread.

   We will publish patch dependencies while sending patches.

Please.