Are you in MAINTAINERS? Get your free Nitrokey Start.

From: Konstantin Ryabitsev
Date: Wed Apr 04 2018 - 10:13:35 EST

TL,DR: If you are in MAINTAINERS (or have a @kernel.org email address),
you can get a free Nitrokey Start to help secure your PGP private keys.
https://kernel.org/nitrokey-digital-tokens-for-kernel-developers.html

Hello, all:

We've been promoting the use of PGP signatures with git repositories.
Linus relies on signed tags when pulling directly from maintainers, and
if you host your repositories publicly, others can benefit from PGP
signatures in your git repository when they cherry-pick commits for
out-of-tree projects like Android or various SoCs not maintained in
mainline.

With that in mind, we would like to help safeguard your private PGP keys
from being exposed should the contents of your home directory become
available to attackers either via malware or some result of human error.
If you are a subsystem maintainer and your email address is in the
MAINTAINERS file (prefixed with M:), then you qualify for a new program
announced today by The Linux Foundation and Nitrokey.

For the details, please read the full announcement here:
https://kernel.org/nitrokey-digital-tokens-for-kernel-developers.html

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best regards,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
Director, IT Infrastructure Security