Re: regression, imx6 and sgtl5000 sound problems

From: Nicolin Chen
Date: Fri Apr 06 2018 - 03:23:29 EST

On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 07:46:37AM +0300, Mika Penttilä wrote:

> With recent merge to pre 4.17-rc, audio stopped workin (or it's hearable but way too slow).
> imx6q + sgtl5000 codec.

Could you please be more specific at your test cases?

Which board? Whose is the DAI master? Which sample rate?

> Maybe some of the soc/fsl changes is causing this.

There are quite a few clean-up patches of SSI driver being merged.
Would you please try to revert/bisect the changes of fsl_ssi driver
so as to figure out which one breaks your test cases?

If there is a regression because of one of the changes, I will need
to fix it.

Thanks
Nicolin