INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY

From: Christopher Gregson
Date: Wed Apr 18 2018 - 21:36:59 EST

Hello

I write to you based on a request by an investor for
funding/investment in your project.

My name is Christopher Gregson, a financial consultant with Williams
Group UK Properties Limited.

My reason for contacting you is that my client who is a politician,
has an urgent need to invest a considerable amount of funds into
lucrative opportunities with you. My client's request is for a
competent individual or company such as you, who will be willing
to put this money to good use for a period of 10 years for a start.

Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to e-mail me
back for further information.

I take this opportunity to thank you for taking your time to read the
contents of this email.

Kind regards,
Christopher Gregson