[PATCH v2 0/5] devfreq: rk3399_dmc: improve rk3399_dmc driver and it's documentation
From: Enric Balletbo i Serra
Date: Tue Apr 24 2018 - 04:38:01 EST
These patches is an attempt to improve a little bit the rk3399_dmc
driver and it's documentation in order to have all in a better shape for
a future work I am doing. My final intention is add ddrfreq support for
rockchip drm driver, but the patches for this are still
work-in-progress. So let's start with this first patchset that is
basically some fixes/improvements for the rk3399_dmc driver.
The patches apply on top of current 4.17-rc2.
Changes in v2:
- [1/6] Add Acked-by MyungJoo Ham.
- [2/6] Improved commit message.
- [2/6] Rename ddr.h to rk3399-ddr.h because is SoC specific.
- [3/6] Add Reviewed-by Chanwoo Choi
- [4/6] Add Reviewed-by Chanwoo Choi.
- [5/6] Add Acked-by MyungJoo Ham.
- [5/6] Add Reviewed-by Chanwoo Choi.
- [6/6] Removed this patch from this series.
Enric Balletbo i Serra (3):
dt-bindings: clock: add rk3399 DDR3 standard speed bins.
devfreq: rk3399_dmc: remove wait for dcf irq event.
dt-bindings: devfreq: rk3399_dmc: remove interrupts as is not
Lin Huang (1):
devfreq: rk3399_dmc: do not print error when get supply and clk defer.
Nick Milner (1):
dt-bindings: devfreq: rk3399_dmc: improve binding documentation.
.../bindings/devfreq/rk3399_dmc.txt | 208 +++++++++---------
drivers/devfreq/rk3399_dmc.c | 59 +----
include/dt-bindings/clock/rk3399-ddr.h | 56 +++++
3 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 157 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/rk3399-ddr.h