linux-next: manual merge of the nvdimm tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Wed May 09 2018 - 04:05:59 EST

Hi Dan,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvdimm tree got a conflict in:

mm/hmm.c

between commit:

ad56b738c5dd ("docs/vm: rename documentation files to .rst")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

737b47a6db70 ("mm, dev_pagemap: introduce CONFIG_DEV_PAGEMAP_OPS")

from the nvdimm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the comment modified by the former,
so I just did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging. You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell